Rely on the Building Science Experts!Nobody understands the science of building better than . If you want to create a thermally efficient and air tight space, it's not enough just to insulate. You must choose the right insulation and air sealing system for the application, and be sure it's properly installed.
- Constant Owner interaction means no project manager or multiple people trying to make decisions.
- The highest quality products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your insulation project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- Solid Science - Our Building Science experts understand the principles of heat, air and moisture flow, and how the building envelope interacts with a building's mechanical systems as well as its occupants.
NATIONAL INDUSTRY EXCELLENCE AWARDS
2019 SPFA National Industry Excellence Award
NATIONAL CHAMPION - SPECIALTY APPLICATIONNorton Sound Regional Hospital
Solved Dangerous Foundation Stability Issue
2022 SPFA National Industry Excellence Award
NATIONAL CHAMPION - COMMERCIAL ENCLOSUREFort Greely Alaska anti-ballistic missle defense system missle silos
2022 SPFA National Industry Excellence Award
NATIONAL CHAMPION - SPECIALTY APPLICATIONThe Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel - Strictural Foam Stabilization Project
DO YOU HAVE CONCRETE DAMAGE RESULTING IN A SINKING FOUNDATION?
No need to replace! We have a repair solution for you! Our innovative and proven technology is a long-lasting, quick, and cost-effective option for both residential and commercial applications.
HOW IT WORKS
- HELICAL PIERS
Included in our services is helical pier installation. Helical piers, also known as anchors, piles or screwpiles, are deep foundation solutions used to secure new or repair existing foundations. Due to their design and relative ease to install, they are most commonly used whenever soil conditions prevent standard foundation solutions. For a traditional home, the process involves excavating to expose the bottom of the foundation footer, and then threading the piers into the ground around the foundation. A bracket is then installed to secure below the footer and attach to the pier itself. For a cabin foundation or deck, it is much more simple. The piers can be threaded into the ground with no excavation required. This minimizes installation time, requires little soil disturbance, and most importantly transfers the weight of the structure to load bearing soil. Helical piers can be used for any of the following-
- 1. A free on-site consultation is scheduled to further understand the project and needs of the owner, perform elevations mapping, and discuss repair options/costs.
- 2. Depending on repair method chosen, foundation will be lifted and stabilized using Geo-foam, helical piers, foundation jacks or other means/methods, and restored to level condition.
- 3. Foundation is bedded with structural Geo-Foam to return proper bearing to the soils.
- 4. Deep injection performed to the perimeter of the foundation for long term stability. The deep injection process involves slow rise Geo-foam injected through ports driven into the ground and works to create a system of chemical piles to create a foam/subsoil matrix to fill voids and stabilize at deeper levels under the weight bearing footprint.
- DAMAGED FOUNDATIONS
The value of a home relies on the quality of its foundation. In our state, foundations have to be built to a higher standard than most in order to withstand regular earthquakes, a constant freeze/thaw cycle, and poor soil conditions. Even the best built foundations can see issues occur in the form of cracking, leaking, or rotting as the years take their toll. In addition to lifting settled foundations, Polyseal specializes in foundation repair. Our projects and scope include but are not limited to the following-
- 1. Installing Geo-foam to shore up existing voids.
- 2. Performing Deep Injection to strengthen the footprint of the ground for areas of concern.
- 3. Excavating and properly waterproofing existing foundations.
- 4. Crack repair in the form of stitching or structural epoxy.
- 5. Upgrading post & beams in crawlspaces.
- 6. Excavating and replacing frost susceptible materials with proper fill.
- 7. Regrading to allow for better water drainage.
- 8. Laying new block and footers for new foundation sections as needed.
Americans spend about $40 billion annually to air condition buildings - sixth of all electricity generated in this country.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified roof products reflect more of the sun's rays. This can lower roof surface temperature by up to 100F, decreasing the amount of heat transferred into a building.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified roof products can help reduce the amount of air conditioning needed in buildings, and can reduce peak cooling demand by 10-15 percent.
- Although there are inherent benefits in the use of reflective roofing, before selecting a roofing product based on expected energy savings consumers should explore the expected calculated results that can be found on the Department of Energy's 'Roof Savings Calculator' website at roofcalc.com (opens in new tab).